How To Remove Stinking Smell From Feet
For every worker or student who often uses shoes for daily activities. Surely one day will experience the occurrence of things that are not in want of the smell on the feet. The cause of foot odor in a person, caused by unhealthy living habits. As you run out wearing socks and shoes all day do not immediately wash your feet. So sweat is still attached to the entire covered area of the foot plus mixed by bacteria, from here unwittingly become the source of foot odor problem.
How To Remove Smell From Feet
Actually to eliminate the odor on the legs is very easy and many ways you can go. To help you overcome this, the following tips from me you can use to eliminate the odor on the feet.
1. How to Eliminate Foot Odor by using Antiperspirant on the soles of the feet
Apply Antiperspirant on the soles of the feet to reduce sweating. That way the activities you will do in a long time will not adversely affect the health of the feet Do regularly in using Antiperspirant before wearing socks and shoes.
2. How to Eliminate Foot Smells by spreading Zinc and Magnesium supplements
When the body lacks Zinc and Magnesium nutrients, there will be an increase in odor in all areas of the body. So by increasing the intake of zinc and daily Magnesium can reduce the sweat out. To get Zinc, you can eat foods such as beef, pumpkin seeds, yogurt, and salmon. Meanwhile, to increase Magnesium, can be by eating brown rice, black beans, and almonds.
3. How to Eliminate Smelly Legs with cotton socks
The basic material of cotton socks is believed to absorb sweat. So it would be nice if will do activities using shoes should wear socks with cotton so that the smell on the foot is getting smaller.
4. How to Eliminate Smelly Feet with lemon juice
How to remove the smell of feet with lemon juice prepare a place of water, then squeeze lemon. Stir briefly, then soak the foot for 15 – 25 minutes. Do this treatment 2-3 times a day, the benefits you will feel in quick time.
5. How to Eliminate Smell Feet with black coffee
To remove the foot odor by sprinkling black coffee. This method is applied to overcome and prevent foot odor. Simply sprinkle the black coffee powder on your feet evenly and within 15 – 20 minutes clean the ground coffee.
6. How to Eliminate Smelly Feet with tea water
Soak your feet in tea water. This treatment is very effective for reducing foot odor that comes out in a short time, but on certain skin types, the foot odor can be lost in the long term.
Actually, prevention is better than treatment. Foot odor will not arise if you do a clean and healthy lifestyle. Here are the exact steps you can take to prevent foot odor.
- Routinely wash all the shoes and socks that you usually use activities.
- Do not use shoes or socks that are still not dry.
- Sprinkle the coffee powder first into the shoe.
- Before and after using shoes, always wash your feet in order to stay sterile.
- Store the shoes in a humid place.
More : Tips on How to Cure Menstrual Pain In Women
So how to eliminate foot odor as well as how to prevent it, you need not be anxious when facing the problem of foot odor.