How to Make Face Mask With Tomato
AbcNewsHealth.com – Tomato fruit we can use to create a natural face mask. Because tomatoes contain nutrients and are very good for skin care, especially caring for oily skin that many acne is a lot.
According to expert, the benefits of tomatoes for beauty is quite large. Because it contains vitamin C and Lycopene which acts as an antioxidant. Where are the antioxidant properties that are able to counteract the cause of damage to the skin cells.
But for more complete and maximum benefits, you must combine tomato mask with various other natural ingredients. Below are some ways to make a tomato mask to treat facial skin naturally.
1. Mask of tomato, lemon, and oatmeal.
Lemon fruit contains vitamin C and natural minerals that are antibacterial, so good to overcome acne due to germs or bacteria. While oatmeal act as a natural facial scrub that is able to accelerate the process of exfoliation of dead skin cells, black spots. and acne scars.
An easy way to make tomato, lemon, and oatmeal masks:
- Prepare 1 fresh tomato, 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, and lemon juice 1 tablespoons.
- Blend the tomatoes and mix with lemon juice and oatmeal.
- Apply mask throughout the face.
- Allow the mask for about 30 minutes.
- Then clean with warm water.
2. Mask of tomatoes, brow sugar, and lime.
The combination of brown sugar and lime is very effective to help clean the dirt like blackheads from the pores of your face. Even if used regularly, the pores of your face will be more concise.How to make a mask of tomatoes, brown sugar, and lime:
- Prepare 1 fresh tomato, 2 tablespoons of brown sugar, and 2 spoonfuls of lime juice.
- Blend tomatoes, mix with brown sugar and lime juice.
- Use a mask after you have finished bathing.
- Apply evenly throughout the face.
- Let stand 30 minutes in advance for the nutrients absorbed into the skin layer.
- Next clean with warm water.
3. Mask of tomato and liquid milk.
Milk is also very well used for making natural face masks. Benefits of milk to also be used for beauty, such as to tighten the skin, nourish the skin, brighten the skin, and can whiten skin. Milk used is liquid milk.
How to make tomato and liquid milk masks easily:
- Prepare fresh liquid milk and fresh tomatoes to taste.
- Blend the tomatoes, mix with fresh milk.
- Apply mask throughout the face.
- Let stand for 30 minutes to absorb.
- clean with warm water until clean.
4. Mask of tomato and cornstarch
Tomato and maize mask useful to overcome the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin that cause a dull face, dry, and can be exposed to wrinkles.
A simple way to make tomato and maize masks:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of maize and 1 tomato.
- Blend the tomatoes and mix with corn starches.
- Apply mask all over face.
- Let stand for approximately 30 minutes.
- Then wash with warm water.
5. Mask of tomatoes, potatoes, and yogurt.
This last natural face mask if done regularly, then your skin will look more toned, clean, and white naturally.
An easy way to make a mask of tomatoes, potatoes, and yogurt:
- Prepare the mashed potatoes, 3 tablespoons yogurt, and 1 tomato that is smooth.
- Combine these three ingredients.
- Apply mask evenly throughout the face.
- Last clean face with warm water until clean.
More: How to Make a Carrot Facial Mask
That’s how to make a tomato mask to treat facial skin naturally. Do a skin care treatment with one of the above masks on a regular.