How to Make a Carrot Facial Mask
AbcNewsHealth.com – This rabbit’s favorite food turned out to have a lot of benefits for humans. The benefits of carrots for the health of the eyes were very large, in fact, the carrot benefits not only for the eyes only. Various nutritional content in carrots is fairly complete and useful also to treat facial skin naturally.
How to Make Carrot Mask
All the benefits of carrots can be obtained by making a natural face mask. Indeed, the efficacy of carrots for the beauty of facial skin is very much at all, but for a complete carrot properties, I suggest you also add other natural ingredients. Please see how to make a carrot mask with the following explanation.
1. Carrot and honey mask
The benefits of honey are great for beauty. Honey will also make the skin perfectly nourished. Combine carrots and honey in order to get more leverage.
How to make carrot and honey mask:
- Prepare in advance 1 fresh carrot and 4 tablespoons of honey.
- Boil the carrot until it boils and purees.
- Next mix the carrot stuff with honey.
- Apply the carrot and honey mask evenly throughout the face.
- Then let stand for approximately 30 – 45 minutes.
- After that clean using warm water until clean.
2. Carrot mask and egg whites
Blend carrot mask with egg whites has the benefit of being able to prevent acne, smooth the skin, summarize the pores, and tighten natural facial skin.An easy way to make carrot and egg whites :
- Prepare 1 piece of fresh carrots, as well as 1 piece of chicken eggs or duck.
- Blend the carrots.
- Then mix it with egg whites.
- Use the mask after bathing, by rubbing it over the face.
- Allow the face mask for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse with warm water until clean.
3. Carrot mask and olive oil
By using olive oil a lot of benefits to produce natural skin beauty. Combine olive oil with a carrot for you to get maximum results.
An easy way to make carrot and olive oil mask:
- Prepare 1 fresh carrot, and 4 tablespoons olive oil.
- Boil carrots dap then mashed.
- Next mix the carrot with olive oil.
- Apply mask throughout the face.
- Clean using cold water.
4. Carrot and lemon mask
Lemons contain excellent vitamin C compounds to accelerate the regeneration of new skin cells and exfoliate dead skin cells. So it will make the skin look brighter naturally.
How to make carrot and lemon masks:
- Prepare 1 fresh carrot and 4 spoons of lemon juice.
- Blend carrot and mix with lemon juice.
- Apply to all parts of the face.
- Let stand for 45 minutes and clean using warm water.
5. Carrot mask, oatmeals, and yogurt
The combination of carrots, oatmeal, and yogurt is very effective to overcome dry, dull, and saggy skin. Apply this mask regularly every time you finish bathing.
How to make carrot masks, oatmeals, and yogurt:
- First, prepare first 3 tablespoons oatmeals, 2 tablespoons of fresh yogurt, and 1 piece of fresh carrots.
- Blend carrots, then mix with oatmeals and yogurt.
- When finished bathing, apply the mask evenly throughout the face of your face. Give a gentle massage for 5 minutes, then leave the mask working for 1 hour.
- After feeling quite stiff and tighten, rinse the mask by using warm water until clean.
More: How to Care For Face Naturally Of Skin Type
Those are some ways to make carrot masks to treat facial skin naturally. Please do beauty care facial skin on a regular basis every day.