How to Care For Face Naturally Of All Skin Types
To have smooth facial skin and white, maybe some people do not know how to care for the right face. Actually, for a natural way to treat the face is very easy, without having to spend expensive.The first thing you should know is skin type. Because for each skin type should get a different treatment so as not experience disorders such as irritation or allergies.
The types of skin care:
- Oily skin
- Dry and dull skin
- Acne breakouts and blackheads
After knowing the skin type, It’s time to do the treatment on the skin. Please see the following steps.
1. How to Take Care of Oily Faces
Lemon is a type of citrus fruit rich in acid compounds. it is the content that can remove dead skin cells and control the excessive oil exit in the face.
How to treat faces with lemons:
- Prepare 1 fresh lemon.
- Peel into the container, then apply all parts of the face.
- Perform facial treatment after bathing or outdoor activities.
Cucumbers also contain high levels of vitamin C and minerals and are good for caring for the face naturally. Usefulness of cucumber is useful to control the excess oil remove black spots acne scars.
How to care for facial skin with cucumber:
- Puree fresh cucumber that has been peeled skin.
- Add a little lemon juice.
- Then apply all over the face.
- Massage briefly gently to permeate.
- Let stand approximately 30 minutes then rinse with warm water until clean.
2. How to Caring Facial Acne Breakouts and blackheads
Egg white and honey
Mixed egg whites and honey can be a cure for acne because it contains complete nutrients that can remove bacteria and dead skin cells in the face.
How to care for the face with egg whites and honey:
- Beat egg whites, then mix with honey.
- Apply evenly throughout the face.
- Let stand for approximately 30 minutes to sink.
- Then rinse with warm water.
3. How to take care of dry and dull face
Mask of honey and avocado
Avocado and honey can be a natural moisturizer that can treat dry skin. Even if you can use it often, the face will get brighter.
How to treat your face white honey naturally:
- Blend avocado meat as much as one small glass.
- Add natural honey to such a paste.
- Make sure the face is clean, then apply evenly the mask.
- Let stand approximately 30-60 minutes to absorb perfectly.
- Rinse with water.
Olive oil and bananas
Olive oil is known to be used to treat the skin naturally. In combination with bananas to make the result more stable.
How to care for the face with olive oil and bananas:
- Prepare one banana and three spoons of olive oil.
- Blend the banana, then mix it with olive oil.
- Apply evenly throughout the face that has been in a clean state.
- Let stand for approximately 30 minutes.
- Then rinse using cold water until clean.
Natural Facial Maintenance Tips
To produce a perfect result in facial care, do it diligently at least once a day. In addition, live a healthy lifestyle include the following:
- Consumption of highly nutritious foods, such as fruit that contains vitamin E, vegetables, and milk.
- Avoid eating fatty, oily, cholesterol and foods to sweet.
- Perform healthy habits every day such as gymnastics, yoga, and other sports.
- Always use a moisturizing cream according to skin type.
- Especially for those of you who have dry skin.
- Clean your face every time before bed with warm water. It aims to prevent dirt from appearing acne, black spots, and even dangerous irritation.
- Consumption of as much water as possible in a day.
Those are some ways to treat the face naturally according to skin type. Good luck and hopefully the result are satisfactory.
6 thoughts on “How to Care For Face Naturally Of All Skin Types”
Nunc molestie dolor nec magna fermentum in pharetra orci mollis. Nam tempor diam elit. Deina Lion Schwenk
Ahaa, its good dialogue on the topic of this post here at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here. Lenka Russell Ewart
I have always thought of myself to be a healer of spirit and land. Your guiding kindness is well received. Ruthi Redd Lincoln
Wow! Thank you! I permanently needed to write on my website something like that. Can I implement a portion of your post to my blog? Lida Rriocard Collen
Yes, you can.
I have been taking Hatha Yoga classes with Sonia for several years. Sonia Helped me to advance not only in my physical practice, but in my emotional control and spiritual path. This is something that not every teacher can do. Livy Brody Delos